Sunday 20 October 2013

Oh my Lord!! It has been 2 months since I last posted!! Gahh!! I am so sorry, I just started school last month and it's my final year in secondary school (before A-Levels) and the work has been really piling on... So anyway let me stop rambling and get to the point. It's Autumn!!! My favourite season!! So I am going to make a quick list of my Fall essentials.

1. Boots: I feel like everyone need some kind of boot wether it's converse or uggs; just something.

2. I love, hats! Beanies, fedoras, baseball caps. Something to add that flare into your wardrobe

3. Cross over bags are really cute, I'm loving the Cèline nano, très cute! 

4. Oversized coats are one of my favourite things. I just think that it is super cute and super classy. 

5. Some sort of plaid is a must have. I think urban outfitters and topshop are going through a mega plaid season. 

6. A fresh face, it's not really an essential but I think with the cold weather coming especially in London it is good to have that clear fresh face with minimal make up. Or maybe on a night out have either bright lips or bold eyes. 

Xia Jian,

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment