Sunday 20 October 2013

Language

I feel that languages are one of the most amazing things in this world. I am currently learning French and Chinese (very different), and it's hard. I don't have a natural flare in languages but I feel like I have the passion. My many visits to Paris have convinced me that learning French would be very useful to me and my family. With my father fluent in Russian and my brother almost fluent in Japanese, I think there might be something wrong with me. But the thing is that I still love languages, no matter how terrible I might be at them. 

I'm currently trying to read Great Expectations. To experience proper English. Oh I might not have mentioned the fact that I hate reading... It's never been a part of me. I like maths, that has always been my excuse; it shouldn't be though. I want to gain a full perspective of the English language. I want to leave England and see the world knowing that I haven't just improved my vocabulary but I have appreciated the English language. Lol I'm so cheesy! Anyway I will leave you to it, if you speak a language or are learning one carry on. I used to hate French but now I love it so wait a while and see it might become very useful.

Au Revoir,
M x

No comments:

Post a Comment